Our greatest mission is to prepare them for theirs. Let’s come together to:
1. Renew our motivation and enjoyment of parenting
2. Discuss the principles and techniques of effective parenting
3. Share proven spiritual practices to help children develop as disciples of Jesus
This seminar is for parents, ministry leaders, and all adults who want to make a difference in the lives of children and teens.
Our facilitators, Robert Nohr, Ph.D., and Dee Piekarek, Ph.D. are a husband and wife team of clinical psychologists in private practice at Cornerstone Counseling Services. They are members at Milwaukee Central SDA Church, where they serve as Family Ministry Coordinators.
February 15 - 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm | Parenting Seminar Part 1 (Free Childcare Provided)
February 16 - 9:30 am - 10:50 am | All Ages Bible Study Classes
- 11:00 am - 12:15 pm | Family Styled Worship Service
- 12:00 pm - 01:45 pm | Lunch provided for all (Vegetarian meals)
- 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm | Parenting Seminar Part 2 (VBS-style child programming will be provided so parents can attend Part 2 of the Seminar)